Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background

Event News,Races,Triathlon Philippines

Astana Cycling Team’s Westra and Lutsenko take on Alexander Kristoff. Will the ol’ 1-2 take out the Katusha

30 Mar , 2016  

Events,Triathlon News,Triathlon Philippines

Scott TriClub Challenge Super Sprint Relay

29 Mar , 2016  

12800265_10153691540363495_7438541945400199020_n

Scott TriClub Challenge Super Sprint Relay

The Scott TriClub Challenge Super Sprint Relay is a triathlon event that takes inspiration from the International Triathlon Union (ITU) format relay event wherein each member of a team of four (4) athletes completes a super sprint distance triathlon (400m Swim | 10km Bike | 2.5km Run) one after the other.

This edition of the TriClub Challenge series take place on April 10, 2016 at Prader Verde, Lubao, Pampanga

Registration Fee: P8,000 for a team of 4 athletes

Inclusions:
(1) Limited Edition Scott Visor by Compressport worth P1,000.
(2) Swim Cap by Compressport.
(3) Post-race BUFFET!
(4) One Year Insurance Coverage (guaranteed for early bird registrants)*.
(5) Finisher’s Shirt.
(6) Finisher’s Medal.
(7) Post-race refreshment from Serenitea.
(8) Post-race stretching from PeakForm.

(NOTE: Aforementioned inclusions are for TriClub Team Sprint Relay Participants only; not applicable for Kids Duathlon Participants. *Insurance coverage is subject to terms and conditions.)

Register at any of the following venues:
Unison Bikes – Binondo, Manila & D.Tuazon, Quezon City
The Brick Multisports – McKinley Hill, Taguig
Sabak Sports – Makati & Alabang
Paulina’s Cycle Center – Bluebay Walk, Pasay City
Bikeworx – Angeles City, Pampanga
WattUp Cycling – Scout Ybardolaza, Quezon City

You may also register via bank deposit through:
Crankworx International, Inc.
Metrobank Plaza Cervantes Branch
014-7014-528020

Just email the registration form and the copy of the bank deposit slip to: unisonbikes@gmail.com.

Registration ENDS on April 5, 2016.

Multisport,Multisports,Triathlon Philippines

Aero road vs Road bike whos your bet?

10 Mar , 2016  

triathlonphilippines

Aero road vs Road bike whos your bet? remember at aero 80 percent is you and the remaining 20% is your bike is it worth it? and it depend on the road and the wheather  also but please watch this experiment.